2013年9月23日星期一

Dr Kaya tells us "Lacey has Giardia"



Today Dr Kaya called and told us our pup Lacey is FREE  from worms and it came back NEGATIVE!Best news I heard today but he went on and told us that she has Giardia.Usually he gives the dog 2 medicines.One we tried to give her before but she wouldn’t eat which was for the worms.So we have to give her Metronidazole once a day for 5 days.We are going to ask VCA how else can we give it to her if she does not take it on her own with food.I told Lacey she needs to take medicine again and she gave me a look (with her head tilted slightly to one side and gave me a 3 second look)as if to say”Again?I have to take medicine again?”I am not sure of the dosage but I will find out when my parents pick it up.I am also saving a piece of chicken for her as a back up way to get her to take her medicine.


http://www.1800petmeds.com/images/products/420/10098_420.jpg



没有评论:

发表评论