2013年9月15日星期日

Giardia

I called in sick yesterday because Brandy threw up twice on Sunday and had really bad breathe I wasn’t sure how sick she was but, I ended up taking her to the Vet. They tested her for Pancreatitis, Giardia, Heartworm and some other test that I don’t remember. Turns out she has Giardia, which is a parasite that attaches to the intestines and makes disgestion difficult. The first sign is suppose to be diarrhea, Brandy did not have diarrhea. I know this because while we were waiting for lab results I decided to her take outside to the lot across the street so she could run around. She poop on the Clinic sidewalk leading to the lot. They gave her a anti bacteria shot in the office and a set of two different kinds of medication. After she came home she threw up, again and then slept the rest of the day. Brandy is being very spoiled right now because the Vet said to only fed her chicken breast and rice for seven days. Brandy develop a taste for that right a way, and it will be hard when we switch her to kibble.


I can remember when employers use to give you a hard time for calling in because of a sick child and now I am taking a PTO day for a sick dog!


On a different note, I am glad you listen to the video I posted, but it is a parody of Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” and it is alot funny after you see the original.


没有评论:

发表评论